Well what do you know? I never thought I would be able to actually start this page. I have been contemplating on it for almost 4 months. I used to think I was the most boringest, unhappiest and alonest plans on the planet. Turns out that I am only the second boringest, second unhappiest and the third alonest person the planet. Don't ask me how I reached that conclusion. Anyways I am Niranjana alias Weirdo alias Nomad. Weirdo originates from my inability to do anything the way people expect me to do it. Its not because I am a rebel, I just forget what is expected of me. The Nomad part of it comes from my ever continuing travels. Now don't get me wrong. I don't love the changing schools, being the forever alone new kid, getting violently carsick parts. Oh definitely no. I just ... move on. I am a teen who is so confused she can't a tell a hippo from an elephant. Even though they look kinda similar. This blog would as well be my rant-o-machine that just decided to go on overdrive.
If you still haven't got indigestion I congratulate you. And these are just a couple of things you should be knowing:
- This blog used to be known as 'Cascades Of Dreams'.
- If you comment please at least give your name. All the spam like ones (that is the ones that get me irritated) will be deleted without second thought.
- I know that I have placed a button called 'Add me to your circles'. So even if you add me the chances of me getting back to you are extremely less. The reason is that some weird creeps add me and send weird pictures when I add them back. So I am completely totally telling you that adding me via my blog would be useless.
- I love getting comments. It doesn't even take that much time, does it? So just typing something nice on your keyboard will be appreciated.
- I HATE Triskaidekaphobics. I love 13. I was born on 13th of the 12th month.
- I am weird. If you don't like it I don't care. I am not running a makeup blog or a 'I-am-going-to-try-and-make-you-smile' blog or a typical teenage blog. If you can't put up with my uncoolness I have no issues.
- Thank you for putting up with me.
EDIT: TWO YEARS IN THE FUTURE
I guess I have changed a lot in these two years. I am no longer a person that the old me would probably even recognize. But somehow, that is a remotely cool thing. Because I think I have changed for the better.
I have grown up as a person. I have actual friends. I actually can have conversations with people without looking down at my shoes.
And well, I began college at the age of 15. So, yeah that is probably a mention-able thing.
So yeah, this edit needed to e here. And I didn't wanna mess with the old me's work because she is introducing who she was. I am introducing who I am.