Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Gratitude

There are some occasions that words fail. Tears don't really work either. Theses are days when you are consumed with the emotions that feel like they are about gobble you up in their dark caverns. Caverns of guilt, gratitude, happiness, heartbreak. Emotions the colors that belong to a spectrum you have never really seen before.
And the last couple of days have been this for me. I have seen colors that rainbows don't know about.
And I am in love with so many people right now.
I am in love with the shadow/rainbow in a world without colors.
The crazy monkey who doesn't really see how beautiful she is.
The so-sane-that-it-is-insane person who is one of my favorite people in the world.
The light blue who is a good person.
The huggable teddy bear who is really evil.
The entire class I lived in for six months.
The people who are a year older than me but treat me and insult me exactly the same.
The people who are a year older than that and treat me like I am a a tolerable junior. (and band. Band of course)
The class I survived with last year. The class that survived my horrible singing and my street play mood swings and whole other bunch of crap I threw at them.
Even the people who call me pesticide and couldn't wait till I left.
I love every single one of you.
And I am going to miss every one of you like a baby misses its favorite blanket.
Thank you for the memories.
Thank you for the song. Thank you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written.
    P.S: I love the Neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!