Sunday, July 5, 2015

15000 Miles Away From Home

So, I may have an announcement.
Before I get to it, remember that I am 15.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got into college.
I get to skip three years of horrid, horrid high-school and start college right now.
Well, not right now, but in August when the fall term starts.
Oh and another thing, its in USA.
PS: I am from India.
So yeah.
Just another average day.
NOT.
But there is still the visa process so I may not go.
But, I got in. Good thing I guess.
And no I am nor kidding.


I am going to college at 15.
15000 miles away from home.

3 comments:

  1. That's great!!! (Isn't it?) Please tell me how you managed that! I would LOVE to be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I've not really been around for a while (whoops) but to come back and see this? That's incredible. You're obviously a genius, and you've been really humble about it all until now. Excited to hear more about it!
    Much love from me (P.S I'm not dead, yay) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are alive? i am so glad. and nah no genius, just incredibly lucky.

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!