Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stuck in an extra-small dress in a mall with no money and no mom

I probably just broke the world record for longest post title ever. Its probably longer than most of my posts.
Yes. I know. I do not write much. And I am not even going to pretend that anybody cares to read. I have no energy to vigorously canvass for attention and blog surf and comment and publicize. I genuinely have no issues if nobody reads. I am happy in my little attic blog that very few people see.
Besides I have been busy. The only reason i go home is to eat dinner and sleep. I cannot remember the last time i did homework at home. I just blindly copy.
Also, as the title mentioned, I have been having pretty amusing adventures. I sang one day at a club with friends. Nobody was listening and my friend got pissed. And you do not want to piss off that specific friend of mine. She sang with the mike in her mouth. And it was LOUD. Nobody had a choice then. She later thanked everyone for their unwavering attention. And when we are asked to do a danceable song, she played the air electric guitar and hair flipped. I shook a homemade shaker so hard that it suddenly rained mustard seeds all over. *sigh*. Good times. Good times.
Then my very awesome friend and I went book shopping with another friend who happens to have a good looking brother. (That has no part to play in the story except to annoy the latter friend. Muahahahahahaha). I lost my way to the book shop and went to right place and got lost again. I wasted about sixty rupees and was highly embarrased. Then I reached the book shop and couldn't find my friends even though they right in front of me. The book shop guy was pretty amused at my misery and insisted that my friends were right there in the book shop and hadn't abandoned me to wander aimlessly across the city with a nearly empty wallet. I found them eventually and they laughed at my sad sad story. Then me and awesome friend went to the mall to stare at good looking guys and eat. That was the sad occation where I found myself hopelessly stuck in a dress. With absolutely no way to pay for it if it tore. After about ten minutes, I emerged successfully, with a red face, untorn dress, and awesome friend laughing her butt off.
So, yeah. I think that's pretty much an honest summary of my adventures. Now, I am travelling alone in a train and most of my friends are convinced that I will probably end up on the other side of the country. I determined to prove them wrong. Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!