Thursday, March 12, 2015

Days like these


Yeah, well I apologize. I got caught up in life. But then life has been bad. So here I am back again. In the sedative realities of internet.
But I am not here to whine so here goes the first rant in nearly six months.
I can't even rant anymore. I used to love ranting. It used to be such a comforter. Its like the rant part of my brain shut down and was usurped by horrible poetry and mournful observing. Observation. Pah.
Well, the whole sleep business has been slightly alien to me recently. I still have sleep from January to catch up on. These three months have been anything but remotely friendly to me.
I created a band in school. I got murdered by nearly every teacher. For not asking their goddamned permission for starting a band. So, in the end I still get dirty glares from every single teacher. Education in India is just seriously messed up. You would think I was dealing drugs in school. Brrr.
Anyway after weeks of being tortured, we finally ended up performing a song in school. So, yeah. To sum it up, we forgot to ask for permission, we get cancelled, principal reinstated us, we carry around heavy instruments up and down three floors about 6 times, we perform epic-ly well, we get cancelled again, we are heartbroken, we cry (I cry), we get reinstated again, we perform pretty okay-ly, we are still hated by a breed known as teachers.
On close heels followed horrid exams. Even teachers didn't have any idea what to do and just assigned us to study pretty much everything we learnt this year. And that was not good news because:

  • I can't find the texts
  • I can't find the notes
  • I can't even understand whether its in German. Or Latin. Or in the whereabouts.
  • I can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone commercial principles from 1912.
So, that was another one of screwed up accomplishments of the year. And like that, this awesome yet magical and really, really hard 9th grade came to an end. And next year is *drum roll* the year of all years: TENTH GRADE. The scary board examinations that we have been preparing all our lives for. Shivers. I no longer have a summer vacation. Farewell, days of joy and frolic and fun. Hello, cramming.
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!