Sunday, January 18, 2015

Introverted Extrovert

Well, to say that I was busy is an understatement anymore. I would probably need to invent a new word to describe my condition.
I-have-so-much-to-do-that-I-might-as-well-stop-breathing.
Yeah. That about explains it pretty correctly.
I don't really want to elaborate on that but since I am on a rant and the fact that there is no time or space in my brain to cook up something interesting to rant about I will rant about my busy, busy, busy life.
Sheesh. That is just narcissistic.
Blah. Blah. Blah.
I have been singing a lot recently. We have a huuuuuuuge function coming up at school. We are performing.
Shit. Shit. Damn. Damn. I am going to screw up. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway, as usual I am freaking out. No big deal. I keep on freaking out all the time. Hopefully I won't trip on the instruments. And break my nose or something.
Well, what else? I have been weirder than usual. I jump up and down randomly. I trip on air. My hair looks like I just rode in a concorde jet with a couple of windows left open. My clothes may as well have been trampled on by a couple of horses for the way the lie in my wardrobe. I have weird sleep schedules. And I eat randomly. (More so than usual.) And I am a little more scatter brained than usual. Also, I have mastered the art of being an introverted extrovert.
As is common knowledge, I hate people in general. (I have this theory that I am an alien that is co-existing with the person who is the actual owner of this body. I hate her. She is ..... pretty horrible. So are all other people.)
So, anyway I have had to mingle with people more so than usual. What with the music thingy and the being semi-known in the school and having to put a pretense of not being rude. And so I have become the queen of having to talk to a lot people but avoiding it as far as I can. I really cannot deal with people well, But I manage. So I am the introverted extrovert.
Muaahahhahahahhaha!
(See? Weirder than usual.....)
Tootle-pips!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your function turns out amazing. And a virtual high five for being weird,I am too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!