Saturday, November 29, 2014

Busy

Yeah. Whatever.
I know.  Its been forever.  I wish that I could say that I missed you all but frankly,  I am so busy I might as well need someone to remind me to breathe every now and then. I am like this permanently sugar rushed bunny who you could probably find in about twenty places at any given time. And if you're lucky, you might even be able to see me bounce. Or hop. Or frog jump.
I can't remember the last time I just sat somewhere doing absolutely nothing. Like stare out of a window and contemplate the symbolism of sands blown away by wind and some similar shit. I have also not been finding much time to rant. However I have created a lot of highly embarrassing situations for myself in the last couple of months.
Example: I enter the basketball court to play for my team.  One minute into the game, a girl throws the ball right at my face. It hits my nose and completely blurs my glasses.  Half a minute later,  same girl runs like a frickin kraken and surprise surprise, who into? Your already injured, blurred vision possessing, most clumsy person you will find blogger. I get thrown to the ground. Later on in the game I get the ball and try to shoot bit guess what? I can hardly see the damn basket. I am pretty sure an alligator could have aimed the ball better than me. I kick myself off the team and hid out in the Tartarus for a couple of weeks.
Verdict: 14th most embarrassing episode in the nearly 15 year old life of Niranjana Menon.
I also went and punched an idiot in my class.  He claimed that it didn't hurt but I saw him rubbing his elbow and knee (I kicked him too) resentfully.
I am hardly ever in class.  I am in charge of a bunch of things plus I have also taken on a form of torture known as junior captaincy where I do not just my work but also about three other people's.  Plus I am constantly  threatened by teachers.  I have a pile of work to do and my exams start on Monday.  And what am I doing?  Blogging. If I don't stop now I don't think I will be able to live with myself. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!