Saturday, September 20, 2014

Faith

All everybody needs is a little bit of faith.
A little bit of faith to hold on to as we go to sleep. As we dream of the skies, of our lives. As night creeps in, as winter wraps her frigid arms around you. As you fear every morning, every beginning.
As you fall in love. As you reach out to the hand held out to you.
All we need is the faith that gets us through everyday. The faith that makes the sun rise tomorrow.
The kind of faith that makes the next day better than this one. The faith that makes us hope.

______________________________________________________


(I have always wanted to do a 100 word post. I guess it is here)

1 comment:

  1. Hey weirdo.I might as well pop your bubble.This is very unlike your incessant pessimistic ranting.Please know that I know you pretty much as well as you know me.
    2infinity&->.
    from
    Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!