Friday, April 25, 2014

Ugh

No. Not a word. I swear I will murder you if you say anything as big as a sigh. ANYTHING. I may have finally gotten internet but the computer I am using it on sucks. It is probably from the fifteenth century so everything is weird looking. And I have to use HTML. So forgive me if something is weird.
So............
I HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT.

1. It is summer. Ugh. I swear that if somebody doesn't rescue me and take me somewhere where the temperature is less than 100 degrees celsius I will evaporate into a little gaseous matter of gas that will rain on you and haunt you for the rest of your life. There isn't even an option of cold water because there is hardly any water and whatever is left is at around boiling temperature. And I can't even eat ice-cream because of a theory that states that cold makes heat worse. Don't ask me who told me that but I don't have an option since that is the person who should provide me with the money to buy the little frozen piece of temporary salvation.

2. It is summer. No, I am not repeating the fact. I am just implying that the vacation is going on. Though the heat is so much that I should mention it about 15 times. So coming back to the point, it not only is so hot that there is a possibility of me melting into a little sweaty puddle somewhere (so watch where you step from now on) it is also so mind-numbingly boring that my brain is a little piece of soft cheese. Melting cheese. The only thing I do is watch stupid shows that don't even make sense half the time. I will explain the plots:
Talk
Cry
Ick
Talk.
Cry
Go to school
Break up
Yuck
Yuckier
(Fall asleep on a tall chair and topple off and wake up)
(Repeat)
That's about it.

3. I read a couple of nice books. However note to self: NEVER READ DAN BROWN BOOKS UNLESS YOU ARE COMPLETELY GULLIABLE OR NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYBODY SAYS AND CAN BE CONVINCED THAT APOCALYPSE IS NOT HERE ALREADY.

Yaaaaargh! (That was me yelling at my medival aged laptop)

4. There isn't a 4. Or wait there is. I learned to make models of planes and gliders. They really fly.

5. 'Falling Slowly' from the movie Once and 'Words' by Skylar Grey are awesome. Awesome redifined. Redifined awesomeness redifined.

6. I was on a diet. I quit after a week. Now I am on an Anti-diet. So I am eating like crazy.

7. I think I am hyper again.
BYE

1 comment:

  1. I love Dan Brown's books. It's so exciting -
    *plot twist* "What?"
    *plot twist* "Ahhh..."
    *plot twist" *deep breathing*
    *plot twist" *Oh my God yes!"
    - That kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!