Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tirades of the melting teenager

I give up on any hope that life could possibly be fair. Life is only survivable because of the existence of tetra packs of chocolate milkshake. The heat is impossible. Why is it so hot? (Answer to self in a cool girl voice 'Cos it is summer, , genius.'). Whatever. It is so hot that I am physically incapable of doing anything but lie around and mope all day about how blisteringly hot it is. But that does do not prevent me from fighting for my birth rights. Like something to browse Internet on with without being interrupted each time your busy dad receives a call on his cell phone. My only cry: just get me something to use Internet  on. And hopefully it will be before I melt into a puddle of gooey, icky sweat.
A list of my complaints:




ABOUT 5 WEEKS AFTER I STARTED WRITING THIS POST: I cannot finish this . I am posting it anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your blog. Alot. Like seriously, it might be an obsession. But anyways, I have blogs myself, 2 actually *blushes* (links below). And I would love to be blog buddies! I also followed you. Follow back on both blogs? Pleaseeeeeee & Thanks!
    xoxo,
    aziaanderson.blogspot.com
    wanderlustfiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!