Monday, January 13, 2014

ssuisdusdscdszsv

Yeah. Hey. Hello. Whatever.
I have sitting with the above two lines for an hour and a half. When I have about a gazillion pages of homework to finish. Literally gazillion. Our computer teacher thinks it is perfectly fine to ask kids to find the answers of a about a hundred questions from our text and then write it down in out notebook. Teachers should be probably put in jail. Which reminds me of the collab post that I shall be doing with The writer Of The Slightly Awkward Geek. Hopefully. I mean, I attribute that need of a hopefully completely to my laziness. Sunny is much more dedicated than I am.
Which brings me to the point.
I DON'T HAVE A POINT.
I did not write on my blogoversary which if you don't know was on January 8th. I probably broke the sacred rule of bloggers.
Thou shalt post on your blogoversary (at least the first one).
But I am not to blame there. YouTube is. Or maybe my internet is. Not me. My friends and I had worked for two days to get a good video post done and then dang nab internet decided that it needed 500 minutes to load one tiny video of about 8 minutes. My poor little video.
I thought that me talking to myself, the camera and my volunteering friends would be a refreshing change for this blog.
Whatever. I will try to write later but then nah.
I ALMOST HATE WRITING RIGHT NOW.
I THINK I SHOULD BE MURDERED FOR WRITING THAT.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!