Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthday

Oh... so here it is. I know I am not supposed to write. But my mother decided to be a little lenient with me because

  • I just finished 4 exams (horrible ones) and managed to study for about 7 hours everyday
  • It is my birthday
Yeah. I have finally turned 14. Or maybe just turned 14. Because the fact that I am 14 just emphasizes the fact that I have wasted that many years of my life doing nothing. I just WASTED SO MUCH TIME. Seconds that are not coming back. Maybe I changed in between all these years. But how much of the change has actually made me a better person? Someone worth living?
This is the first birthday I am not hyperventilating about. Usually days of counting and scrimping and constant reminding precede birthdays. This time the only thing that remains are the reminders to parents to get me books and that too only because I am typically poor high-school-er. And not many people remembered to wish either. Just notification reminder wishes and machine wishes. Google wished me. And technically Facebook wished me. But I am not one to complain. I am so horrible at remembering birthdays that even I forget my own birthday. I only know my brother's birthday by heart. NOTHING ELSE. So thanks to any one who wished me anyway.
I wanted to do something meaningful this day. Write something good, do something good, be something good. All I did was by heart Malayalam meanings (for my exams) and continue to be the blog-addicted-social-life-less-zombie.
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I hope my above statement conveyed the exact feeling I am feeling.
Blast it.
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to a loser, that's all I will be.

 Tootlepips!

PS(Added after noticing the date)- Its Friday the 13th today. Happy birthday to me.

4 comments:

  1. hey relax why are you so sad on your birthday lighten up!! :D happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And my goodness, you have so, so much time to figure things out and be productive. When I was fourteen, I had purple hair and thought I was the next great Canadian rock star. Now I'm in my twenties, and I'm only just starting to feel like I've got things figured out. Hang in there, you'll look back on this post and smile in a few years. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!