Sunday, November 24, 2013

Monster-zombie-writer

The thing about writing a blog is that if you don't write it will haunt you. It follows you, inhabiting the fat textbooks that my bag are burdened with. They silently scream at me when I open them when prodded by my even-eviller teachers. They come with me in my dilapidated van, squeezing themselves in the gap between me and very fat 10 year old. The leaky pen looks at me like a mini, very-angry Medusa, wanting to punish me for not using and making something more useful than equations and pancake suns. My MP3 sings the song 'The Writer' permanently despite desperate attempts to change it from repeat. I think it is because on last checking Google says that there is no song called 'The Blogger'. I mean the reason why it is playing the song called 'The Writer'. I wake up sweaty after failing in blog-o-exams. Which means that all my good posts would be deleted and the all my chemistry notes would be automatically uploaded online. (Yaaaaaaaaaargh!!)
Yeah, the blog-o-exam nightmare is much worse.
 Blog writing needs more motivation than doing a million somersaults in a minute (even though I have never done more than one in five minutes). It is even more addictive than cocaine or alcohol (I have never tried either so basically this may or may not be true). So if anybody thinking about creating a blog... RUN!! RUN FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SOCIAL LIFE!!! RUN FAR AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A ZOMBIE PERENNIALLY STARING AT A COMPUTER WHILE YUKKY DROOL COMES OUT OF A HOLE THAT USED TO YOUR MOUTH!!

That is exactly the same advice I wish some kind zombie had given me before I became the victim of the blog-addict-social-life-less-zombie disease. Also know as BASLLZ syndrome.Though that sounds kinda cool. I have the BASLLZ syndrome. Run away from me before I turn you into BASLLZ Zombie!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you spelled perennially correctly, but spelled "yucky" wrong, that makes me laugh.
    But it's very true, B.a.s.l.l.z. Syndrome affects all of us. I too feel bad when I don't write, and I don't socialize because I wrote too much. All I can say is: find a schedule that works for you.
    For me, it's once every 3 days, for other's it's once a week; once a month or "when I feel like it". But if it works for you, it'll work for your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really enjoyed every bit of it. The picture is freaky :P

    Will be back for more, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u feel tht your eight standard texts are bulky n fat.........then what will b the situation wen u reach ninth?........
    but overall, it was a good read... well done

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!