Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pasta and Masks and Tempers

By the way, have ever told any of you this? I get annoyed really, really quick. The smallest joke wounds my ego which seems too tender by the bigger bruises. Anything and everything tends to make me a upset. Yeah so, hello again. Here is my promised post. But beware, I am not in the best of moods.
I made pasta without injuring myself too much. I did chip off a little bit of my finger's skin. The pasta turned out pretty great. It was just a medley of some kinda pasta plus a million sauces plus a liter of ketchup plus old oregano plus a melted blob of cheese and a ruined sausage. It is definitely surprising that it turned out edible.
I did a mask for my SUPW project. I can definitely see that bewildered expression on your face.
S- Socially U-Useful P-Productive W- Work. 
I don't know how making masks and baskets out of handmade paper is helping my society. One of the weird paradoxes of my school. My mask originally looked terrible. It looked like a dying pharoah and a sea-sick man combined together.
Yeah. So I guess this is the end of the earlier promised post. I gotta go. Peace people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!