Monday, August 5, 2013

Terrible post.

Righty right... I have news. I am going away to another place with no internet for a week. Forget internet, I doubt there is civilization there. Ugh. I am being dragged away by force to that lost, unknown and terrible place. Today's post will not, I repeat will not be talking about a specific topic.
So yesterday was friendship day. I do not believe in a day set aside for friendship. Even though I have about three people I can call friends, I have great logic and philosophies about friendship day being unnecessary. I mean friends are forever. You don't need a specific day to celebrate for friends. If you have friends you are always celebrating. Which reminds me of the second topic of the day..... my At Home.
It was on Saturday and  Saturday was the most rainiest day the city saw this year. I mean the drops were literally the size of mini elephants. You couldn't get out without soaking yourself to the bone. On the dress rehearsal day I managed to get the less-est amount of makeup that would required on stage all over my face. On the actual performance day I dabbed way tooo much powder on my nose. But the program was a smash hit.
I am sorry people I really, really have to leave. I won't even have time to share this post. I will see you guys later. Bye-bye.

4 comments:

  1. I think we need to work on our 'L's. "Literally" doesn't mean what you think it means, and the word is "LEAST", not less-est.
    Also, "Luddite", a word which, it seems, applies to this lost, unknown and terrible place you mention. It sounds dreadful . . . so, I wish you the best of "Luck".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Least doesn't sound as good as less-est. And Hooray I did survive!!

      Delete
  2. I'm stuck in the Lake District and it's raining... I haven't even managed to post, but I have planned one. You can survive if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you, poor me... poor everybody.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment! I would love them!